Often we find ourselves feeling a specific emotion doing something to deny its presence. Somebody said something to you which upset you. Now when you think about it you feel that the sting of that occasion. You might have experienced a traumatic event for an injury example abuse or the breakdown of a relationship in your childhood. We might elect to try to deny their existence when we do not know how to cope with them. We might push down them try to ignore them or they may come out in different ways like angry outbursts. When emotions like sorrow Hurt anger despair and other emotions that are strong surface our instinct is to push them off. The best way is to do the reverse. That means to allow them to be what they are and to come through.
This can be for challenging and problems that go back to childhood you might need the aid like Life Alignment Therapist an Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioner or healer. On a daily basis use the Following strategies to enable you to open up yourself to those feelings which you feel the temptation to deny:
- Allow yourself to be Raw for a portion. This might be speaking writing or opening up to a friend. So that it does not bleed into the rest of your day this time should be restricted. After this time period is finished proceed into your day’s rest.
- Remember that you are feeling is how you are feeling. It is neither right nor wrong so let it comes it is a feeling and it can be handled by you.
- Remember stuffing your Emotions down means you never have to see them in their entirety so you never really get to know the real you and the way the authentic you reacts to life
- Remember to see how you respond to life just as you would a laboratory rat.
- Remember that hard Life gets you are doing you are best given the individual who you are and where you are right. Along with your absolute best is good enough. Remembering these five Strategies will not only allow you to put your life they will remind you that allowing your emotions to surface is one of the ways disempowered them to find them and finally dissipate them.